Monday, May 14, 2012

6 Pack Cinema Awards vol II preview


Greetings all..

After the smashed success (or you poor bastards who are coming here because it is still linking to the cover art of Those Young Girls w/ Traci Lords that I had previously talked about in my old format) of Blaxunshine 6 Pack Cinema Awards vol I viewing is under way for vol II's for nominees who will be awarded these coveted aluminum trophies filled w/ golden amber

In honor of all the carbohydrates that I have been putting in my system I will be watching movies that start w/ the letter C



..that's right C as in Corona that I am drinking right now

So load up on the Cantonese Chow Mein, grab a case, some chips & Cheetos hoping to C you back again for another alcohol fueled award show

Later Gator_Masterbators 


No comments:

Post a Comment