Thursday, June 7, 2012

6 Pack Cinema vol IV..chapter 6


Still one more golden amber to hand out before getting to the Blue Ribbon but before that is serves up another nomination for Best Picture of the Week of O.

From 1980 Robert M Young's One Trick Pony


Jonah had a hit during the Vietnam War but hasn't been able to follow up his success. For over 10 years he travels w/ his band but commercial success eludes him. He wants to remain true to his music & doesn't want to over produce to just to satiate the radio audience. As he carries on his marriage is falling apart. Now in his late 30s he is not even close to being where he imagined himself in every facet of life. Is it possible to succeed in your endeavours w/out sacrificing everything that you hold dear?

Serving up # 5 of this 6 pack the award for The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. That moment that stuck w/ me because it was so good, so bad that it was fucking awesome or just damn ugly – The Colt 45.


And the nominees are..

From One Crazy Summer – Godzilla On A Rampage


While stuck in a Godzilla costume Bobcat Goldthwait has a cigar is tossed into his mouth by William Hickey. W/ smoke a brewing he crashes Mark Metcalf's business party & glory stops the holy piss out of a miniature set like it was Tokyo. By far still my favourite scene is Once Crazy Summer after not seeing it for close to 20 years.

From The Octagon – Chuck Norris Has Deep Thoughts In His Head

The Octagon isn't plot heavy for dialogue from Chuck Norris so to keep the audience abreast of what is going on Chuck has a voice over so you know what's going on his mind. This just isn't any voice over as it's whispered w/ re verb. Only someone as badass as Norris would have such stealth voices in his head.

From Of Unknown Origin – Rat In A Toilet


When getting up in the middle of the night to hang a piss the mad rat that is terrorizing his homestead leaps out of the can hoping for a midnight snack on Weller's gronk...I now slowly lift the lid before I take a leak during the night.

From The Orphan – Esther Wants To Play Russian Roulette


Isabelle Fuhrman finds a revolver in Peter Sarsgaard's safe. She takes all the bullet's out but leaves one in the chamber. Pointing the gun @ Aryana Engineer she signs to her if she wants to play a game...the one moment that truly unnerved me in this entire movie.

From One Dark Night - Rhamarevich Has Telekinesis Beyond The Grave


Even death can't keep creep Rhamarevich from scaring the girls w/ his telekinetic powers & feeding off their fear. Death sparks shoot from his eyes & he moved the dead around the mausoleum. I like seeing teenage girls in the grip of terror but not as much as I like seeing bully bitches have corpses stacked up on them.

From Orgazmo – Choda Dog



For how funny Orgazmo is the sight gag of a dog w/ a dildo on his head fucking kills me. It should be my new avatar on Twitter..as if I wasn't having problems on there before




And the winner is..

From Unknown Origin – Rat In a Toilet


Getting my cock ripped off by a rodent may just be a new fear of mine. I think about this scene every time I get up in the middle of the night to take a trip to the washroom. It's even scarier because most of the time I sit down so I don't piss all over the floor in my groggy state. Having your penis chopped off would be bad but eaten through the ass would be worse..ladies beware.

Gonna wrap it all up soon but I think I need some chicken & rice to throw on this booze..& of course another beer.

Be back after this..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment