Tuesday, June 5, 2012

6 Pack Cinema Awards vol IV


Hola Senors & Senoritas!!

Blaxunshine is back w/ another vol of 6 Pack Cinema Awards.

A little late putting up these posts but I was misbehaving on the weekend. Went out to the new LBCO & was drinking whipped vodka, peach schnapps, peace juice w/ a splash of cream like it was going out of style..& beer on top of that. Well I paid like hell the next day because those are some creeping mother-fuckers...Im still not feeling right but I'll plug along @ giving out this week's golden amber & throw a little hair of the dog on my liver for good measure.

This week was spent watching movies that started w/ the letter O & I didn't get through as many.


..My excuse? I was rip roaring drunk on Saturday & couldn't focus on movies so I played PS2 Yahtzee & Rocky. I pity the foo who doesn't feel the wrath of Clubber Lang! I did get through 13 flix this week so not as many as previous weeks but still a fair chunk. That might be closer to the number that's up for grabs for things to come. 16-19 is nice but I don't know if I'll always have the time for such..we'll see. Never say never.
 
Get things under way in a bit & start serving them up but going to start things off like I do every week..w/ a musical number.

Here's Warren Zevon from last week's nomination for best soundtrax The Color of Money w/ Werewolves of London.


Alright I think I have a little hustle in my shuffle now & Im going to shuffle off to the fridge for a cold one.

Crack into this 6 pack after this..




No comments:

Post a Comment