Monday, July 2, 2012

6 Pack Cinema Awards vol VII


Cheers!

I hope all my friends in The Great White North had a good Canada Day weekend. Some of you were probably even fortunate enough to have the Monday off too since they are still recognizing it as the official stat holiday. The LCBO may be closed due to the fact but Blaxunshine will be serving up the golden amber w/ another 6 Pack Cinema Awards show.


Sorry so late but I had been draggin my ass this week & decided that I would celebrate the holiday a little bit..& truth be known Im a bit of a procrastinator. I'll get to it all piece by piece but there about a dozen things on my mind last week & this week. Plus it has been so hot that all I want to do is lay motionless on the couch in front of the television, cold one in hand & the fan on mach10 blowing on me. After all it is the lazy hazy days of summer.

Since Im onto vol VII I decided to watch movies w/ the release date ending in 7 & got through 11 films. Not everything I planned but still a good chunk..I never get through everything I plan though but that's alright. They will probably eventually turn up in future award shows. I also did a few shows on 6-Pack-Radio for music released for years ending in 7 if you want to check that shit out.

Things will get rolling in a moment & start handing out the week's golden amber but as always as I like to do here on 6 Pack Cinema Awards to start things off w/ a music number.

From last week's nominated best soundtrax for the week of L here's Joe Cocker w/ Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.


Gonna start serving them up but first a trip to the ice box where the golden amber is chillin.

Be back after this..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment